13 dezembro 2005

Pausa poética

Sonnets / unrealities xi
( E.E. Cummings Poem - 'it may not always be so' )
It may not always be so
And I say
And if your lips
Which I have loved
Should touch another's
And your dear strong fingers clutch
Her heart
As mine in time
Not far away
If on another's face your sweet hair lay
In such a silence
As I know
Or such great writhing words
As, uttering overmuch
Stand helpelessly before the spirit at bay
If this should be
I say
If this should be
You of my heart
Send me a little word
That I may go Unto her
And take her hands
Saying
Accept all happiness from me
Then I shall turn my face
And hear one bird
Sing terribly afar
In the lost lands

Sem comentários:

uma verdadeira bomba literária e moral

A Tragédia da Rua das Flores ou O Desastre da Travessa das Caldas ou Os Amores de um Lindo Moço, O Caso Atroz de Genoveva ou simplesmente Genoveva, é uma obra rascunhada e rudimentar do ponto de vista gramatical, formal e estilístico, que ficou esquecida durante cerca de cem anos e que o autor nunca chegou a corrigir.

Todavia, era, para Eça,

"o melhor e mais interessante que tenho escrito até hoje"

"uma verdadeira bomba literária e moral".